Monday, March 28, 2016

A scrapbooking kinda day ....

The weather outside is transitioning from "Oh, not again!" to "What a gorgeous Spring day we're having!" One minute its beautiful & sunny, the next its cloudy & cold. So, what's a girl to do you ask? Scrapbook!

I've decided to get the old ones pretty much on paper and in the appropriate albums before starting on our most recent vacation a few weeks ago. This one is a bit on the "rookie side" but its getting me back in the grove to get out my papers & tape roller and get those photos scrapped!

So, without further ado, I present to you our Pumpkin Patch photos from this past October 2015 with some oldie but goodie papers:

Bella Blvd's "Family Tree"
 The ScrapRoom kit club 2008

I'll be back tomorrow with another, its time I got ready for the first ball game of the Little League season! Oh boy, more photos!! LOL!!

Godspeed



No comments: