Saturday, October 20, 2012

Scrappy Season!

It appears the Pacific Northwest "rainy season" has arrived! What's a gal to do when its cold and wet outside? SCRAP INSIDE! I call Fall & Winter "my scrappy season" and I totally got my scrap on these past few days. :-)

 Makayla in action - #62

Spending the afternoon with the grandbabies at the Saturday Market. While Makayla loved her monkey on a tree, Ruby didn't quite get the "princess crown" that adorned her head. LOVE that expression!


Found a bunch of photos that I've printed but got tucked away and they are on my agenda for this weekend. What fun it is to "discover" those moments months later and relive the events!

Thanks for dropping by!

Godspeed

4 comments:

Nathalie said...

Fab pages Barbara! I love the block design on the first one and the cut leaves sticking out on the second one. They are all very appealing! It is our first grey day here too and that makes me want to scrap as well! :)

Patricia said...

Loving all those pages! I especially love the design on the second one and really like the leaves sticking out!

Angela said...

Those are adorable! Love the stencil of leaves on the balloon art the little flags on the storm lo and great design on celebrate.
I wish I could hide inside and scrap. Seems like we just go from one thing to the next, always staying busy lately. Enjoy your scrappy season!!

Anonymous said...

Your pages are so feminine and pretty! Great job on capturing those memories with grandchildren