Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Oh, how I have missed my scrapping!!

The weather outside is frightful,
but I am so delightful.
As long as my adhesive holds, 
let it rain, let it rain, let it rain!

Needing a stress reliever, I created LOTS of layouts these past two days! Take a gander and tell me what you think. ;-)

I have so embraced the larger banners running across the page idea here! They make for a great backdrop with papers from Pink Paislee for our July 4th photos .....

Our DIL, Michelle, just had a birthday and this SEI Happy Day was just too cute! I used sketch #343 from Sketch Inspiration ......

My Mind's Eye BOO to you! was perfect for trick or treating photos from Halloween 2011.....

Juicing is a great start to my mornings! These Cosmo Cricket Early Bird papers really compliment those bright veggies .....

 And finally, here is my layout from the October Cocoa Daisy kit. LOVE her mix of papers! She included Simple Stories, Amy Tangerine, and Studio Calico for one beautiful box of goodies! One of her DT members issued a challenge called "Lotsa Layers" and I will admit, I was hesitant at first, but love the outcome .....

Thanks for stopping by and I'm now at 12 of my goal of 15 layouts for the month!

Godspeed

1 comment:

Rebecca K. said...

wow, i love your style, the long banners on the first is totally my favorite though!