Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Not a total slacker!

CRAZY month!! Between school back in session, watching the babies when my son was so very illl, and now trying to get over "this lingering for weeks" cough, I did managed a bit of "me time" and scrapped!

I've been helping out over at The ScrapRoom, filling in for one of the MOD's who was unable to be with us, and issued a couple challenges. Here are my sample layouts ....

Back To School Challenge

 Lessons Learned Challenge

 And this next group is just using up some of my older stash with the help of sketches from Zany Zinnea's sketch class and some I've saved from the web from various blogs .....







So although I wasn't posting them, I was creating layouts in my "spare moments" these past few months! Thanks for taking the time to look!

Godspeed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Barbara, your layouts are all fantastic. I'm especially loving your double pagers. Sounds as though you have been very busy; glad that you were able to find some time to scrap! (I find that when I'm busy and feeling stressed, that's when I need to scrap the most!)