First up was my color challenge using this photo for inspiration:
my sample
monochromatic color challenge
initials challenge: B = bird, J = journal spot, F = flower
layout inspiration
recipe challenge using chipboard and ribbon
keep it simple challenge
Washi tape challenge
There are a few more I'd like to take on, but first the sun has come out and I'm wanting to catch some warm rays before the rains reappear for the Fall and Winter months.
Godspeed






3 comments:
Awesome set of cards Barbara, I have a few favorites, like the one with the bird but also the one with the washi tapes! This must have been a fun crop!
Your cards are all lovely. I think my favorite is the one with the bird and the blue scalloped circle.
Oh seriously loving those cards! The Halloween design is really cool, love the washi one and the simple yet totally eye catching designs of the xmas decor and bird ones. Love!
Post a Comment