Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Scrappy time!

This past week I've been on a creative roll with the help of the MOD Squad over at The ScrapRoom, Terry & Theresa, and Willow Traders Unfinished Business Challenge. Love sketches by Allison Davis, Got Sketch?, and TSR's Design Team which helped jumpstart my layouts! Between the two message boards, they are coming up with some awesome challenges to get me motivated. Besides, this weather is miserable and scrapping takes "the blues" away!

The first set is just using up a bunch of kit papers and getting those Pumpkin Patch photos scrapped, better late than never, right. ;-)





These next two were sketch challenges from TSR. The "stars" of the layouts are, of course, my two darling grand babies! Can't play favorites, right?! ;-)



And if your ever in the mood to scrap, but not much time, you may want to check out the Freaky Fast Formulas at TSR. And while you're at it, enter to win for a $10 gift certificate to the TSR Store!


And now I'm outta here to finish up the layout laying here in front of me. Have a great day and thanks for looking!

Godspeed

2 comments:

shanemoma said...

I love your pages! I really love that your pages are 'real'! Lately every page I see seems to be one pretty picture in the bottom corner buried under tons of embellishments. I like yours sooo much better!

Marcia said...

I always love your work!