Where is December disappearing to? Oh my! Its already the 11th, I've accomplished loads of stuff already, but I have so much to get done between now and this coming saturday! Yes, saturday is my deadline that I set to have the gifts bought and wrapped, some cookies baked and stored for treats for friends and co-workers while waiting for us to finish the baking a week from today and get things packaged up and ready to share. PLUS!! I have to deliver the gifts for the two children we "adopted " from the Giving Tree at Makayla's school to the office tomorrow by 4pm. EEEEK!! Time is running out and I'm running out of steam. BUT!! I will prevail because a whole bunch of people are expecting me to and I know in my heart of hearts I just can't let them down. :-)
So what am I doing on here? Stalling!! ;-) Outta here!
Godspeed
No comments:
Post a Comment