Friday, December 16, 2011

Better days ahead.....

The past few days have been extremely "trying" to say the least. Between the general hustle and bustle of the Holidays and getting everything ready on time, work has been horrendous for me and things just aren't falling into place for Butch either as he tries to make his way back home. If it was just a matter of miscommunication that's one thing, but blatant disregard for the other person is just plain wrong!

What is wrong with today's world?

Why are people so rude, so mean?

Usually I can hold it together and just get past whatever is thrown my way at work, but lately I just want to give the other person "a word of advice" - yes, that is said as politely as I can at this point! - but that would have me lowered to their level and I just feel I'm a better person than that.

Starting this morning when I woke, I plan on turning this day into a new beginning and make the days ahead as special as I can, working or not, home alone or here with Butch! After all, it is the season of giving of yourself, loving thy neighbor, and passing on goodwill, and that's what I need to focus on from this day forward!

Have a pleasant day everyone!

Godspeed

No comments: