Tuesday, October 25, 2011

halfway point!

I did it!! As of today I have lost 25lbs and haven't felt this good about ME for a very long time! This diet experience has taught me that when I put my mind into something, I can accomplish my goals and go beyond. Some people say that I'm bragging, but dammit, I own the bragging rights this time!!

As of today.....

*I have lost 25 lbs. and the bounce in my step has returned!
*I eat only fresh fruits and vegetables.
*Nothing I eat comes prepackaged, freeze dried, or in the mail.
*I have learned to cook foods in a totally different way.
*I'm actually checking out gyms to see which would be a good fit for me and not cost an arm and a leg to join!
*and the most exciting thing about today ....... I went digging deep into my dresser and found three pairs of jeans that I haven't fit into for years and guess what? THEY FIT!! NO muffin top, NO laying on the bed to zip them, and NO marks on my waist because they were so tight and digging in!!

HaPpY DaNcE!!!!!!!

And if you REALLY need a visual, think of my weight loss as 100 STICKS OF BUTTER!!!! EEEWWWWW!! GROSS!!

Godspeed

No comments: