Every once in awhile a kit comes my way that I love the papers but don't quite know what to do with them, and then the light bulb comes on! That is so the case with this mini kit from
The ScrapRoom this month. Those white dots on black paper left me scratching my head until I found photos I'd taken of my grandbaby the weekend before. I knew instantly they were meant for each other and here is what I came up with. This first one is framed and hanging in my home with all the other framed layouts:

And I just couldn't resist another of similar photos:

Guess it just goes to show ya that when you think your out of ideas, stop looking so hard, cause they pop right up when you least expect them. =)
Godspeed
10 comments:
love how you used the paper - the pics are perfect for it!
Be still my thrifty heart, how lovely are your layouts? You did a wonderful job using this amazing line!!!!!!!!! FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
she is adorable. i love the photos and what beautiful layout! great stuff.
Adorable pages Barbara! That is a great color combo!
GORGEOUS! love how the red in your photos just pops off the page with the paper choices you made. what a beautiful little girl!
Those are beautiful layouts and a beautiful baby. The paper matches the pictures perfectly.
Both of your layouts are lovely and perfect for your adorable photos!
What a sweet little grandbaby! And I love the layouts you did with this wonderful paper line. I have a kit with Thrift Shop coming soon; can't wait!
soooo super cute barbara!!!
what beautiful colors and the pictures are adorable love her smile :)
Post a Comment