Thursday, April 30, 2009

FRUSTRATION!!!

Ever been accused of something that you didn't even know was wrong in the first place? Right now I am so frustrated, I just want to scream!! We received a parking citation yesterday, that unfortunately I didn't find until this morning at 6:25am, on my way to work no less. The frustrating part about it all is, we could have parked the rig in the driveway if we'd known it was illegally parked where it was at! How can one know these things if not posted?? Why not a courtesy knock on the front door? DAMN!

April has been a VERY TRYING month for Butch & I and we just want it over and done with. NOW!! Bring on a kinder, gentler May, PLEASE!!!!

1 comment:

Nicole Maki said...

Can you contest it in court?

If there wasn't any sign or anything maybe you have a case.

Sorry for the troubles.

New month, fresh start :-)