I made it official today, I cancelled my subscription to The ScrapRoom. I feel so sad. I could sit here and have a pity party for myself, but what good would that do? So instead, let me tell ya a little bit about them......
Tammy's kits have always been the best bang for the buck. I may not have cared for every kit, but that's where my creativity came in. If I didn't like them for a layout, a card or project usually came to mind. I have missed my monthly kits since November, and only felt it was fair to give her a heads up and just cancel altogether.
If any of you are interested, she has some fabulous choices for the upcoming months that I'm sure you'd enjoy! And her customer service has always been topnotch and I always appreciated her prompt replies to my concerns. Check her out, you'll be glad you did!
2 comments:
Two years ago we went through a financial situation and I regrettably had to let my only kit go - I had been subscribing for several years - it was really hard.
Fortunately I was able to use up a huge amount of craft supplies I had on hand and that nine months without a kit made a major dent in my stash.
I appreciate TSR so much now and I think part of that is because of the break I needed to take.
I can totally relate...and the withdrawals -> boy that is hard to take! Use your stash and scraps in new and different ways. Before you know it, you'll be able to sign up again. I know how sad a moment this is!!
Post a Comment