The leaves are starting to turn here and the weather is definitely fall-like. I think I actually appreciate this time of year more due to the beautiful colors that comes with it. I love the reds, oranges, and yellows of the leaves, and different shades of brown from the barron trees. And soon, we'll have those jack-o-lanterns decorating our doorsteps for those little trick or treaters.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Layouts!
Now did you really think I'd post in here and not show you a layout or ten?!? Okay, maybe not ten, but I do have some favorite ones I'd like to share. In no particular order (I watch way too much Dancing With The Stars!!) here they are:





The leaves are starting to turn here and the weather is definitely fall-like. I think I actually appreciate this time of year more due to the beautiful colors that comes with it. I love the reds, oranges, and yellows of the leaves, and different shades of brown from the barron trees. And soon, we'll have those jack-o-lanterns decorating our doorsteps for those little trick or treaters.
The leaves are starting to turn here and the weather is definitely fall-like. I think I actually appreciate this time of year more due to the beautiful colors that comes with it. I love the reds, oranges, and yellows of the leaves, and different shades of brown from the barron trees. And soon, we'll have those jack-o-lanterns decorating our doorsteps for those little trick or treaters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
These are just lovely. I think Fall O8 is my favorite. Is that hand sewn vines I see in the corner.
You crazy gals and your sewing *grin*
Beautiful layouts Barbara. You have been busy.
Thank you ladies!! And yes, those are handstitched! Since our set of LO's I've been adding stitching to alot of my stuff. Angela is such an enabler!! But we still love her! =)
Post a Comment