Well, I have! I'm tired of being this weight and I'm ready to make that lifestyle change once and for all. My goal is to focus on me. Sound selfish? Probably! For too long I've focused on everyone else in my life, except moi, now its my turn to be the focus! Here are my goals and this time, it will happen!
I WILL go buy that Wii and Wii Fit balance board and enjoy my exercise in the process. If I can't enjoy it, I won't do it.
I WILL buy serving size portions of meats, fish, and poultry. No more buying bulk items that have five or six breasts to a package and thinking one of them is a serving. I have discovered serving size meats that when its all said and done cost the same or cheaper that buying bulk and having too large a portion size.
I WILL trade my dinner plate in for a salad plate as to not go overboard for those family get-togethers and holiday meals.
I WILL eat more complex carbs that keep me full and energized from one meal to the next.
I WILL trade 'fake' foods (aka, processed foods) for organic or I don't need them.
I WILL journal my feelings everyday and why I ate what I did to see where changes in eating habits may be affected.
I WON'T let the Barbie Dolls of the world dictate how I'm suppose to feel about myself, just because I don't wear a size nothing.
I WON'T defeat myself by putting me in the 'danger zone' at holiday gatherings. I'll make sure I have a decent meal before heading out the door.
I WON'T let stress dictate my eating. I'll scrap instead.
I WON'T be disappointed and binge if my monthly goals are not met. I will re-evaluate my journal and see where I need improvement.
But, I WIIL REWARD myself with a massage for every 10 pounds I shed!
3 comments:
Hooray for you!
Sounds like you've hit that fish-or-cut-bait spot in your life. It's a perfect place to be if you want to make big changes.
Since I hit that spot I've lost 40 pounds!
Let me know any and all ways I can support this endeavor.
P.S.
You're going to love the Wii-Fit. We've had one since May (I bought it day three of my new life) and it's a blast. At first the balance games were the fun part but now we're all really into the yoga and strength. Lots of new Fit titles are coming out this winter too - like one from the Biggest Loser trainers.
You go girl! It will feel really awesome when you reach your goals.
Post a Comment