Monday, May 26, 2008

Swap time!

Here's my layouts for a 12x12 2 page layout swap I'm doing over at TSR. I designed the sketch myself and feel pretty good about the outcome. Hope the group is too. I used mostly what I had purchased from the kit club just in case the girls wanted to add a bit more to them.

They will hold four 4x6 prints hortizontal in the center and the circle in the upper left could be used for another photo, an embellishment, some journaling or the title.



We are in the midst of forming a private little group who will be swapping assorted layouts with each other. I'm excited to get this little venture underway with the help of my good cyber pal, Angela from Arkanas. As soon as its ready to go, I'll be sure to share the news here.

Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend! Godspeed......

1 comment:

amberhelga said...

i love how your layouts turned out ! mine will be done here shortly i have 2 more pages to make then i'm done!