Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hello!

Today has been a relaxing, happy scrap day! Yesterday, I did some cleaning of my supplies and came across those decorative scissors of years gone by and found me a lost scallop edged pair! I blew off the dust and put them to work!

I managed to get one of Makayla finished yesterday in between her naps and just wanting to play with her legos. This is for a challenge using naked chipboard. I used it in the layering of the larger flower in the bottom left corner:


A few weeks ago I took this one of my lilacs and just love the photo. I don't ever remember scrapping this particular flower of mind, so this afternoon I got it down on paper and in the book! I managed to make it fit for a challenge that wanted us to use 5 different pattern papers in a single layout. Here she is:


Hope everyone has a safe and relaxing holiday. Godspeed.....

No comments: