Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Mystery Quilt Challenge

As if I don't have enough things on my plate, I just added participating in a Mystery Quilt Challenge! For the next nine weeks, we'll receive instructions on a new block to assemble. Since I'm hoarding these cute fat quarters, I decided that I need to use them up and making mine a variety of color combinations with those. I'm kind of nervous, but excited to see how it all transpires!

Here are three of my combinations so far:


For me, cutting these was the most tedious part .... not a fan of cutting:


Three hours later and here is my final block! 
Those "flying geese" were a bit of a challenge, but I conquered! 


Now I wait till this friday for the second set of instructions! Until then, I need to get those table runners finished and posted to sell. Wish me luck!

Godspeed

No comments: