I know a few days late, but hey, life has a habit of getting in the way! Lots has happened in the short time since I was here, so I'll give you the quick rundown.
Nicole & I took a pallet painting class at Brewed Awakenings in Vancouver and what a blast!
The best part is, I got to spend the entire afternoon with her, chatting & painting!
Love the lights and all the foo-foo that Christmas brings. Decorating the house inside & out, the smells of baking cookies, the hustle & bustle of the crowds, the overall friendliness of strangers, and the smiles of those who you know you found that perfect gift for! Yep, I'm a sucker for Christmas!
Even Max was a good kitty this year!
Not sure what he was thinking, but glad I captured this moment!
And of course, there's my birthday a few days after Christmas. I not only got to spend it with my kids and grand babies, guess who shows up to celebrate my day with us! I miss having them so close, but relished every second they were here! And I even got a Donut Birthday Cake!! YUM!!
And just like that, a New Year arrived! Time flies when you're having fun!!
So to summarize, 2017 was a great year, full of wonderful times, made some awesome memories, celebrated some milestones, and know anything is possible surrounded by the love of family and friends! So, as I opened this post, I will end it with ...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
May 2018 be all you imagined!!
Godspeed




No comments:
Post a Comment