Thursday, November 10, 2016

Nov. 10th .....

Purging .... for my own sanity I went thru my Facebook list of "friends" and deleted those who only spewed hate filled rhetoric. Its so unnecessary to gloat, to be that person who has to "get in everyones face" because they came out the victor, but at the same time really showed me the person they were.  It felt good to lift that particular cloud and now maybe find some peace within and move on, slowly, but move on.

I honestly don't care who your vote went for, but also don't tell me I don't have the right to be sad, to grieve this! My passions ran very deep this election cycle because we have so much to lose. My heart is broken, not just for me, but for the children of this country.

I don't believe the masses even know what they've gotten themselves into! My only hope is that I am wrong, I would love to be wrong on this, but fear I'm only kidding myself. I just hope the name calling and rhetoric stop very soon ..... be kind, be tolerant, be who God has asked you to be.


Godspeed

No comments: