Friday, September 9, 2016

Back to the scrap table!

After a flurry of activity this past summer, the little ones are back in school and life is getting back on a normal schedule. Schedules can be mundane, but at the same time, so very nice to have! And one of the things I'm determined to get back on mine is scrapbooking.

I've decided to challenge myself to at least 15 layouts for the month of September. I have my photos prepped, papers tentatively selected - we all know how that can turn out :/ - and now working on the whole "time management" part, which again .... tricky!!

This first one seemed to take forever! I was trying to do a few challenges, got stressed out because they weren't happening for me, and just decided that I would do what I wanted and not worry about the rest.


"#BGRocks" (The ScrapRoom Freaky Friday Challenge) - previous blog post explains #BGRocks :)


  "After School Snack" - This was their first day of school in their new home, new school, and having new teachers and make new friends. That's a lot for young kids to have to take all in at once and all within a couple days of moving! I've been picking them up from school on tuesday since I just lived within a short walk from the old school. Now I venture 15 minutes to their house. I decided to get there ahead of time and bake some treats to welcome them home that first day. It was a hit and they were all smiles as they shared their new adventures! 



So as of now, I have two finished, one that just needs finishing touches, and another that is waiting in the wings. And then there's Max .... ya know, I could get more done if THIS GUY would stop interfering!! LOL!! I love him to pieces, but he sure is a PEST!!

Its time to head back to the scrap table, remove my furry critter, and resume creating! Thanks for stopping by ...

Godspeed

No comments: