Wednesday, August 3, 2016

A tip & some layouts!

We've all been there .... need a matching piece of cardstock but only one in your stash and you're already using it!  Here is a tip I picked up on when I first started scrapbooking many years ago, and it came in very handy this afternoon. Once you have your papers placed, find a spot that will be covered in your final layout and carefully cut out the size needed. Be careful to leave plenty of room for your border if you are laying like I did. Once your layout is assembled, you won't even noticed the hole you cut out!




I have assembled two layouts using just two pieces of cardstock and three sheets of pattern paper from Photoplay's "Summer Day Dreams" collection. Love those bright colors and the cardstock stickers,. I added a button, foam thickers, and a bit of ribbon from my stash to complete the layouts.




Now I'm off to see what else I can start before dinner. Thanks for stopping by!
Godspeed

No comments: