Thursday, July 7, 2016

Time for a TSR challenge or two!

I have recently re-subbed to The ScrapRoom (TSR) and need to make a dent in this stack of photos that keeps getting larger & larger by the month! I've decided to devote time every few days to creating layouts, starting with some of the more recent photos.

Before I dove into our Disney vacation we took in February, I had better finish up the school & sports photos for the two girls.  Here is TSR's first challenge of the month ... Taste of Color Challenge. Since I had to catch up, this one was pretty quick and easy to put together. Using October Afternoon Schoolhouse collection, I scrapped our youngest granddaughter's first day of school photos.



The ScrapRoom Blog has posted the July Jumpstart Challenge and I loved the simplicity of the sketch they provided ..... Jump ahead nine months and that same granddaughter  has just finished kindergarten! The teachers had a little "graduation ceremony" for them, complete with hand made graduation caps and cookies! As you can see, she was pretty excited about having her Daddy with her and showing off her diploma. :)


Now I just need to get those sports photos printed and layouts assembled before she graduates high school! so, enough chatter, time for the next layout!

Godspeed

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Wonderful layout and great job with the sketch! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The ScrapRoom!

Rochelle Spears said...

Great job on the challenges! Thanks for playing along with the ScrapRoom! :)