Today our temps climbed to the mid 80's so I got a head start on my day and the final pressure washing I can reach! Its a good thing too because my neck is saying "OUCH!" and my hand says "No more, please!" LOL!! You actually find all these little muscles you thought had left you in the aging process! I'm so ready for a dip in the hot tub, but I'd have to clean it first .... NOT! LOL!!
So now my dilemma is, decorating! Here is the corner I'm claiming ....
I'm looking for a 5 to 6 foot privacy screen to put in the corner to cover that electrical box. I'll add a lounger and small table so I can just sit, chill, read, etc. I have some outdoor artwork I've been checking out to hang on the privacy screen and with the addition of a few pots of pretties, it'll be a bit comfy and cozy!
And then there's this side ....
I'd like to have a wooden step built to cover that ugly gray one that exists here now. I've contemplated painting the concrete, but it sounds like a bigger job than I had intended. Wonder how ceramic tiles would look?! I can hear Butch now!!! LOL!!
Okay, now that I have all these ideas running around in my head, what do you suggest? Since this will be our "forever home" I really want to make it something to be proud of and livable.
Godspeed
No comments:
Post a Comment