Thursday, May 14, 2015

Retired & lovin' it!

Seven weeks ago today, I punched the time clock for my final shift. It has been quite a ride since then and here people told me I'd be back in a few months because I was bored!! Are you kidding me!?! I'm having the time of my life, doing what I want, when I want, no time restrictions, no missed family get-togethers, no missed ball games, and being able to have dinner with my husband!

I just finished up week two of my art classes that I'm taking with my oldest granddaughter, and its been fun! Never have used charcoal as an art medium and I thought "WHAT?" But that thought was quickly squashed once I got started on my first drawing! Its so easy, the shading is a breeze, and I've discovered something new!

STEP OUTSIDE THAT BOX!!! …. they said!
GET OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE!!! …. and I'm glad I listened!

She's, yes my puppy picture is a "she", isn't finished just yet, but next week I'll be sure to come back with a snapshot of her to share!

Hope you all have a Wonderful Thursday!

Godspeed

No comments: