I've been trying really hard to get motivated enough to complete my Holidays 2012 album and I think it finally kicked into gear today! Its not that I don't want to document them, but I'm just ready for SPRING and warmer weather! So my little brain has decided that if I get them scrapped now, maybe, just maybe, Spring will be here shortly. Yeah I know, like that really matters, but it is Our Crazy Little World and I like my place in it. ;-)
I love it when the pattern paper makes a great backdrop, just add some paper and you're done!
My first try at Project Life. Not sure if I'd make it a steady diet, but it sure
did help in getting these precious photos scrapped!
And these papers and photos were meant for each other! CRAZINESS!!
Now onto my next layout before all this mojo wears off!
Godspeed
No comments:
Post a Comment