Friday, February 1, 2013

February goals!

Yep! Its that time again! I do much better when I set some goals especially in my creating area. Life tends to just bog me down and it seems my creativity has to take a back burner, but since setting goals, I make it a point to get in here and play! Besides, play makes me happy, and happy is good for the heart & soul!

#1 - create a layout to completion every other day
#2 - finish scrapping 2012 Christmas photos

By combining #1 & #2 I should easily accomplish them IF I don't get sidetracked - *snicker*!! And if I happen to kill off a kit or two, that'll help boost the numbers over at The ScrapRoom's Kit Killer Challenge! A win-win for all. ;-)

#3 - Keep up with my Canvas Create class by Donna Downey. I don't want to get behind on the first class before the second shows up in my email box! 

I think that's a hefty enough set of goals to get me going. After all, if the sun does pop out, I'd much rather be out there soaking up the rays! Wish me luck!!

Godspeed

No comments: