Monday, November 5, 2012

Almost to my goal!

This "stash shopping" has been such a blast and can't believe the kits that I have that were never touched. At one time I was scared to use too much paper for fear of running low and now I can't seem to get enough piled on each layout! Here are two "discoveries" I found last night.

Bo Bunny Kitchen Spice from 2009

Crate Paper Snow Day Dec. 2010 FOTM @The ScrapRoom

This one is for the "white space" challenge at The ScrapRoom's crop this past weekend
Bella Blvd. Man Of The House March 2010 FOTM

The Harvest of Memories crop at The ScrapRoom runs thru Nov. 12th so I'll be sure to finished up those and get them posted here to share. Thanks for stopping by!

Godspeed

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Barb, I just love your work!
I'm glad you were able to join in the fun at the crop!
And Happy Anniversary to you and your Hubby!!

Savi said...

Stash shopping = awesomeness!!! As usual, you were a blast to hang with at the crop and I really REALLY loved how your white space page turned out. *love*