Friday, August 10, 2012

A Three-fer!

Speaking of combining challenges! I scrapped yesterday and was able to combine the Zany Zinnea Summer Sketch Club sketches with a challenge issued by Terry at The ScrapRoom called Simple Scrapping, AND Willow Trader's Use Up Those Kits challenge! PHEW!!

For the first two, I took a photo of my scraps before I started and then the finished layout::




The "bungee! woo-hoo!" layout is also my entry at Paper Secrets  for their August "I Love Echo Park" contest!

As I mentioned, these we are kept pretty simple, chipboard stickers, alpha, and pretty simple focusing on the photos and not the foo-foo.



The one thing I have discovered in "shopping" thru my older stash, it may have come out two, three, four, or even five years ago, but its all new to me again! And honestly, I'm so glad I didn't use up all of the above papers before because these photos are PERFECT for them!

Thanks for stopping by!

 Godspeed

11 comments:

Nathalie said...

I agree, I will always enjoy a paper I loved once, no matter how old it is. Your pages are great, they really don't need much "stuff" on them when they have great designs.

Patricia said...

So many great simple pages! I always enjoy your work! Congrats on using your stash!

just jennifer said...

lovely! It's great you can combine all those challenges together. I still need to print most of the sketches from Zany Zinnia.... summer is just so dang busy!

Love your last layout (I'm a sucker for those double pagers!)...

angie gutshall said...

So glad your playing along! I love using up my supplies so I can buy/justify more.

Rochelle Spears said...

lovely layouts! Thanks for playing along with PS!

Kelly said...

Way to go combining so many challenges! Love your Echo Park layout for Paper Secrets - thanks for joining us this month! :)

Brenda said...

Fab job on all the layouts! Thanks for participating in our challenge at Paper Secrets!

Kerys said...

Great layouts! I love combining challenges too! Thanks for joining us at Paper Secrets this month :-)

Pat said...

Love your LO!! Thanks for playing at PS!

Angela said...

Great layouts! Love the bright fun colors!!

Susie said...

wonderful layouts! great photos! thanks for playing along with the Paper Secrets Challenge