As I've mentioned in previous posts, I've been on hiatus from purchasing new supplies to use up my stash. I have found lots of cute stuff that I've stashed away! Here are a few scraps from Jenni Bowlin and misc. papers. In one of her Kidding Around 2 classes, Makayla was to create a game. It was lots of fun, and although we took a few turns to fine tune it, she know enjoys playing it now with her little friends!
And in this second one is October Afternoon's Fly A Kit, which I adored when I first got it and love even more now! (Sketch from ZZ's Summer Sketch Club)
This MLYB was just waiting to be used up and these photos were perfect!
And we've all had those kits that we receive in our kit clubs that just don't quite fit anything we have. It took awhile but finally came up with a solution for these Crate Paper Toy Box papers. However, the rest of them went back in the stash and the chipboard pieces found a good home that includes twin boys!
Here is another Crate Paper collection that I couldn't bear to part with but took some time to find the right photos. I grabbed a little bit of this and a little bit of that from my embellie stash and with the aid of stitching from my new sewing machine, came up with this one. LOVE the way it turned out!
I can't believe I held onto this Bo Bunny sheet for so long, but decided to cut it up and make a card. I love the whimsey look and feel and it will make a great notecard for my Mom to receive!
And then you have photos that just don't match up to anything you have, so I mixed my own inks to the desired colors, sprayed it on bubble wrap, and VIOLA! I need to do this more often!!
So there you have it, my creations so far for July! Not sure how much more I'll get finished with everything going on, but thanks for stopping by and toddles till later!
Godspeed




4 comments:
WOw!!! Impressive how many great pages you managed to make just from your stash!!! Great designs, the first two are probably my favorites!
That is so many pages! Great job fitting in the time with what sounds like a busy month so far!
Wow! So many great layouts! Love sweet dreams, it's my favorite. You should totally use the Nuts dt sketch in a 8.5x11 format! Just use the main elements on your page, you'll have a great time designing for her. Go for it! :)
Great job at "shopping your stash"! I need to do more of that. Love all of your adorable layouts
Post a Comment