Monday, August 1, 2011

Hello AUGUST!!

What a beautiful way to start out this month - the sun is shining bright, a slight breeze in the air, and in the low 80's during the day. Gotta love the summer months in the Pacific NW! And to think we wanted to moved away from this slice of heaven?! Glad we got over THAT!!

Before diving into this week's WT Tag Challenge, I noticed I forgot last week's, OOPSIE! I really like how these two came out. This first one I was challenged to use some type of fabric or equivalent (crocheted flowers), metal (brads), and five pattern papers (Basic Grey Lemonade collection).


Since school will be starting again in four weeks, I thought it was time to scrap Makayla's kindergarten portrait. Better late than never, right?!

And my Scraplift Challenge was to incorporate the "whimsy" feel and doodling of the person ahead of me. In it I used Fancy Pants Rough & Tough and gave it a "girlie" twist!



And since I was in a scrappy mood, I went ahead and got a few more layouts completed. Have I mentioned it feels GREAT to scrap again?!?





Thanks for stopping by!

Godspeed

1 comment:

CathyR said...

Beautiful layouts. I love the first one, so cute.