Friday, July 15, 2011

Ahhh.....

This is one Happy Momma & equally Happy Gramma once again! The kids are back home where they belong and settled into their place. As life is starting to get back to some form of normalcy, if that's possible, I have found the desire to get back to my favorite pastime, scrapbooking. :-)

I dug right into my kit from The ScrapRoom and created these two layouts. The first one is using Pink Paislee's Hometown Summer. My grandaughter is such a ham in front of the camera and she demonstrated for me "how to eat the perfect popsicle!" Her favorite at the moment is the cotton candy one she has here:


As you can see, I tend to keep it rather simple and let the photos tell the story and this second one demonstrates that as well. My grandaughter and I were making critters with the Cricut for her, and I couldn't help but make these diecuts for this layout using the Lily Bee This & That collection:


Here I am with the grandbabies trying relentlessly to get that perfect photo of the three of us. Well, it didn't quite happen, but we had so much fun trying that I just had to scrap these anyways! After all, life isn't perfect, so why should all our photos be! ;-)

Godspeed

4 comments:

Nathalie said...

Your pages have both great designs. I am in favor of simplicity myself ;) Thank you for your kind comment on my blog!

angie gutshall said...

Love all the picture and layouts! Glad your back to scrapping!

Angela said...

Cute lo's!! Really love the Say Cheese with the little mouse and cheese. Fun!

Rebecca In MI said...

That's what it's all bout it having fun! I love seeing your family thru your layouts!