Saturday, June 11, 2011

Been creatin'!

I will admit that I am scrapping in spurts more out of lack of interest than lack of photos and supplies. It's still hard to scrap some of these photos because I miss those little people so very much. So once I received my newest box of The ScrapRoom goodies, I had to get motivated and get some layouts together. And boy, am I glad I did!

This first one is of an object, Ruby's little purple pair of high top tennie runners. Why you ask? Well, I love those shoes and all the memories that we made together while she was wearing them! I decided to use this layout for framed artwork in their playroom. It came out so stinkin' cute!!


My next one I did, using the same Pebbles Happy Go Lucky collection, is just Ruby being her silly little self. Boy these photos make me smile! She is such a "busy bee" and these photos just capture the very essence of her personality!


If you look closely, you'll see those purple high tops of the first layout I posted! LOVE THEM!!

And just an FYI, the official countdown begins tonight - 20 days and a wake up, we'll be picking them up from the airport!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

Godspeed

No comments: