Saturday, November 13, 2010

Easy sketch!

When I get caught in a rut for a design for certain photos that I know I want to scrap, I pull out my sketches for inspiration. Here is a layout I created using more of the Bo Bunny Olivia line. Check out Valerie Salmon on the Scrapbooks Etc. blog where you'll find the sketch that I used for this layout that can be flipped and made into three different looks. I love when I can use the same sketch over and over, and hers are so versatile and easy to accommodate my needs. :-)


Ruby has discovered her big sister's crayola window markers and is just having a blast. The expressions on her face are priceless!!

Off to decide what I can do with these scraps I have left over, or maybe move onto another kit from my ScrapRoom goodie box for November. :-)

Godspeed

6 comments:

twinkles11 said...

aww the look on her face is priceless! great layout.

Anonymous said...

another adorable layout!

Janine Rachau said...

Really cute! Can't wait to see what you do with the Lily Bee. :)

Nathalie said...

Love the look on her face! :) Very nice design too!

Julie said...

look at that face!!! great page barbara!

just jennifer said...

great pics and I love the LO!