Saturday, October 16, 2010

Still waiting......

Still haven't seen any sign of my October kit, but Tammy did inform me that it is on its way! I'll be busy today, but once I print those photos tomorrow, watch out, I'll be a scrapping fool! And to top it off, today we are heading to the Pumpkin Patch so that means even more photos. :-) CRAZINESS!!

In the meantime, I have done a few more two page layouts using the same sketch from Sketches For Scrapbooking, vol. 6 by Allison Davis. I love the versatility of her sketches and how just changing a tad here or there makes it easy to use the same one over and over again.

In this first one, I have scrapped more photos of our Relay For Life event this past August. I used American Crafts Everyday line and kept it pretty clean so I wouldn't distract from the important photos of the day:


And my second one is of my sister Pat and I as we scrapped the night away while we visited the first part of October. That was such a fun time laughing, sharing that bottle of chocolate red wine - yes, chocolate AND wine together, YUM - and irritating our hubbies with Dancing With The Stars on the tube. They didn't have to ask who or why Mike was called "The Situation" after that! :-)

Once again I used American Crafts Everyday line, but added a few handmade felt flowers I created with my Sizzix.


Thanks for stopping by and hopefully my next post will be with my TSR kit in it!

Godspeed

No comments: