Saturday, July 31, 2010

Vacation: Day 4 - They're HERE!!

Yes, for the next two days and nights, we are fortunate to have our grandbabies here with us. Mommy & Daddy are celebrating their 8th Anniversary, already! I can't believe my own baby has been married that long, let alone have two baby girls of his own. We are truly blessed! And I'm sure you all know what that means - lots and lots of hugs, kisses, and PICTURES!!

So, while little one is taking her nap, I snuck in here to post my layout that I finished up late last night. The papers are from Cosmo Cricket's Garden Variety and another sketch from Scrapbook Generation's Sketches For Scrapbooking, Vol. 6.

This layout is a recent visit we took to Bremerton, WA to greet the Nimitz that my nephew is assigned to. While there, we took the ferry over to Seattle and visited the Pike Place Market. That place is so crowded with vendors, entertainers, and shoulder to shoulder people! If you ever visit Seattle, its a MUST HAVE on your to-do list!


Thanks for visiting and I'll have more to share later, if babies allow, that is!

Godspeed

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, great job at getting so many photos onto your layout. Love the way you used the papers and embellishments! Have a great time with those grandbabies (one of my little ones is going to be visiting this week also)

BabyBokChoy said...

You put out another WONDERFUL, MARVELOUS 2-pager, seriously awesome!!

Janine Rachau said...

Your pictures are amazing! FAB-U-LOUS!! Great DPS!

ruth said...

Isn't that sketch book the BEST?!!! What a great layout!! I wish I would think to take more non people photos. Thanks for the reminder of how cool they are. :)