The phrase "Count your Blessings" comes to mind when I think of Thanksgiving. Here is my "short list" of my Blessings:
* Butch - the one I love and just celebrated 32 years of marriage!
* Nicole - our first born, friend, travel companion, and confidant. =)
* Greg - our son, who is married to our wonderful daughter-in-law, Michelle, and the father of those two precious grandchildren!
* Michelle - just the right choice for our son, and who is still trying to figure out the craziness that happens within this family =)
* Our two grandbabies who will keep us forever young!
I am also thankful that we are all relatively healthy, have jobs in these tough ecomonic times, and most importantly, love and respect each other as individuals and forgiving of each others' faults!
Here's wishing you all a Very Happy Thanksgiving! Godspeed
No comments:
Post a Comment