After Tokyo, we set sail for the states. Enroute, we had a thief going thru our cabins rummaging thru all our scrapbook supplies!! By the time it was discovered we were only left with three brads, a yard of ribbon, one piece of pattern paper, two flowers, and one 12x12 sheet of cardstock. We were sent into the ballroom under lockdown until the thief could be found! So, we made the best of it since they also made it an open bar to contain this cruise ship full of angry scrappers!! We can get vicious if need be, I tell ya!! Anyways, we land in the chilly air of Alaska and using just the items listed above, in addition to adhesive, black pen, scissors, and paper cutters, we had to create our next layout.
So, here I am, procrastinating is my middle name, and waited until late sunday to get mine posted. While looking at the rest of the layouts, two things stuck out to me.....they were all 12x12 and no titles. I thought, okay these gals have been at sea too long! NO!! It was me, I messed up!!!

All I can say, is the cruise director was so kind and allowed me continue on the cruise with the rest of the scrappers. She is the bestest cruise director!!
And just one more thing. I really thought it looked too plain, so I had to go back and add some cut little rubons. Shhhhh, don't tell Von!! But doesn't it just add to the whole layout! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment