Saturday, December 6, 2008

I am finished!

With making the Holiday cards that is. Decided to mix it up a bit this year and go half with Holiday photo greeting card and the other half handmade. Actually, my real reason is I'm just flat running out of time and if we don't get them mailed next week, some may not get to their final destinations in time. Now the next not so small feat, is to gather up all those addresses and make sure no one has moved and if they have, to make sure I actually have the correct one.

I am so in the cookie making mood today! All those calories are gonna sneak up on me pronto and before I know it, that pair of jeans I bought a month ago may not fit the same way. EGADS! The thought!! So, I must refrain from going overboard, at least that's what I keep telling myself. =)

Got the house all festive now and with the help of my Little Elf, Makayla, we managed to decorate the tree as well. She is just too cute this year! I think she finally gets it, and the activities of the season are so fun to see thru a child's eyes. Here she is last week when we picked out the tree for us. Love the look of excitement on her face!

5 comments:

Angela said...

She is just too stinkin' cute. She looks so much like you.

I tagged you on my blog go check it out.

CathyR said...

She is so cute. I love that expression.

All my cards are finished too. I just need to sign and address them.

Shawnna Samples said...

That is such a cute photo!
what a cutie-pie!!!

amberhelga said...

i love this pic ! i want to see your christmas cards !

Sassy Pam said...

Super cute pic of you granddaughter!