Thursday, August 14, 2008

I did it!

I got the courage to submit some of my cards for a chance to become a Design Team Member at Sketches! {by tamara} . I'm a bit nervous about it, but I just LOVE her sketches and the current DT's fabulous creations. Here are the ones I submitted:


6 comments:

Nicole Maki said...

I'm so glad you submitted! Your cards have always blown me away. Of this batch, I am particularly partial to the orange and teal mosaic friend card.

Good luck and keep us posted.

CathyR said...

Congratulations Barbara. Your cards are awesome. Let us know how it goes.

Angela said...

I nominated you for a blog award today. Check it out.
http://aloughridge.blogspot.com/

Love those cards. Good luck and let us know what happens.

amberhelga said...

good luck you cards are the bomb!

Kelly said...

I love the cards they are great!

Scrappin' Mama said...

Love your cards Babbara!