Wow, this is gonna be a long day for me....been up since 3am and haven't been able to get back to sleep. Too much on my mind I guess, or it could be the constant trobbing in my darn leg, again. Whatever is the cause, it makes for a VERY LONG day =(
I think my allergies have finally gotten under control. Thank goodness! That was a very long two weeks and I don't want to endure that again, ever. It's nice to be able to breathe nornal again =)
The weather here has been gorgeous and "Spring Fever" has hit me big time. Raked and weeded my flowerbed on saturday and saw all sorts of surprises popping up! Looks like most everything made it thru the very soggy winter and now wants to "smile" for all to see. Thank goodness most stuff is perrenials and will come back. I'll just do a spot of color here and there in pots and call it good. I love having all the bright colors in the Spring and Summer months. Now if I can just talk Butch into a few potted trees placed here and there...............
In just over a month we'll be heading down to Arizona to visit Mom for her 76th Birthday. It'll be nice to visit with just us and not a whole army load of people like last year. It was fun, but it was also hectic and I didn't get to spend the time with her that I was hoping for. We'll also have a full week this time instead of a few days. Not quite sure what all we'll be doing, but Butch & I want to do a bit of siteseeing and hanging out at the pool for a couple of those days.
Well, another day is calling me to get myself moving. Have a good day all!
No comments:
Post a Comment